Friday, August 24, 2007

Wife : Loving Life ...Loving my sub husband

Getting my nails painted while i am eating, or sipping my wine........why wudnt i want my husband where he shud be .....right at my feet.....talking about womens lib are we?????????????welll....was very difficult initally to accept that i was faaaaaaar superior than my husband.....that my pleasure meant the world to him....that every word of mine was even more than a command.....its was a dream he was living.................it was a fantasy come true for me.....
Imagine ur self in my place......ur husbands locked up in the CB 3000, denied his pleasure, probably believes that his pleasure lies only in pleasing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldnt be more true........... a complete paradox to the traditional role of a married woman..............
Sometimes its still difficult to believe or accept that my husband wants to so willingly surrender all authority...and wants me to be the queen...the goddess..the mistress..................the Ruler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A nice pedicure to show his acceptance, a lovely oral pleasure for me, to prove his commitment, and a wonderful relaxing massage to prove his belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love where i am tonite.............and wud love to be as high on the pedestal forever!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off for tonite....

Always the princess....


DEUNO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..glad to have come across ur blog! im also newly married - indian and my hubby is very keen on femdom..I would sincerely apprecite if u culd help me out on how to start..or guidance... thanks a lot..my email id: luv.femdom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love chastity belt too.